- Anti-Resonance provides optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration technology, offers optimal responses with different motors
- 15 selectable microstep resolutions
- Soft-start with no “jump” when powered on
- Input voltage 18-80VAC or 24V—110VDC
- 8 selectable peak current including 2.40A, 3.08A, 3.77A, 4.45A, 5.14A, 5.83A, 6.52A, 7.20A
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz, TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Over-voltage, over-current protections
- Models with and without cooler have the same function and current values, DM860H and DM860 have no differences in performance.
Applications: Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA size 17 to 42. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as X-Y tables, engraving machines, labeling machines, laser cutters, pick-place devices, and so on. Particularly adapt to the applications desired with low noise, low heating, high speed and high precision.