- Made of quality material that is resistant to wear and corrosion.
- Extensively utilized in milling machines, lathes, cutting machines, etc.
- Pull the lever with your hand to press the plunger and expel the oil from the cylinder. Release it, and the plunger will absorb the oil under the power of the spring.
- The pump can be used to create a lubricating system along with a throttling distributor.
- Use of oil with a viscosity of N20–N1000 is advised.
- Products use quality seals that are difficult to leak.
- Name: Y8 Hand Lubrication Pump
- Capacity of tank: 0.5 L
- Working Pressure: 15 Kgf/cm2
- Outlet : Single outlet with ∅ 6 PL406 - Angle Joint
- Injection capacity: 6ml
A simple diagram of the Centralized Lubrication System
Description and SKU catalog numbers of Centralized Lubrication System elements from the diagram
- Oil station unit (used for large systems for lubrication)
- Standard electric pump for Centralized Lubrication System SKU 1191000
- Hand Lubrication Pump for simple Centralized Lubrication System SKU 1192000
- Oil stop plug, end terminal, can be used to terminate any input, end or output terminal. Oil Sealing Plug SKU 1190001 - 1190002
- Stainless steel Spring Tube Protector SKU 1187001 + 1187021
- Oil T-Distributor SKU 1188012 , 1188013
- Oil Pipe Fittings / PA-6 Nut or PA-4 Nut SKU 1185002 or 1185001
- Oil Pipe Fittings / PB-6 Ball Bushing or PB-4 Ball Bushing SKU 1185012 or 1185011
- Oil Nozzle Joint / PD40X - Direct Joint / start from SKU 1189011 (PD404 - Direct Joint mostly used for HGH/HGW15)
- Oil Nozzle Joint / PL40X - Angle Joint / start from SKU 1189001 (PL404 - Angle Joint mostly used for HGH/HGW15)
- Oil Divider Bridge / M10x1 SKU 1195000
- Volumetric Oil Distributor start from SKU 1194001 (on diagram is shown model: VOD-05-Volumetric / 1194005)
- Oil separator block / start from SKU 1193001 (on diagram is shown model: A-06-10-Oil-Separator / 1193003)
- / Oil Resistance Dispenser nozzle fittings (ask for availability)
- / Oil Resistance Dispenser nozzle on side of lubrication point (ask for availability)
- / Oil Resistance Dispenser nozzle on side of lubrication point behind lubrication brush (ask for availability)
- / Oil Resistance Dispenser nozzle (ask for availability)