| SKU||Item||Cutting Area||Price Without THC||Price With THC|
||CNC Plasma 160-250
||1.6m * 2.5m
||CNC Plasma 160-300
||1.6m * 3.0m
||CNC Plasma 160-400
||1.6m * 4.0m
||CNC Plasma 160-500
||1.6m * 5.0m
||CNC Plasma 160-600
||1.6m * 6.0m
||CNC Plasma 160-900
||1.6m * 9.0m
|| CNC Plasma 160-1200
||1.6m * 12.0m
All prices are without Tax
NOTE: Plasma CNC Router is supplied with a Oxy-fuel Cutting Torch as a free option,if you need a plasma CNC torch, you must it order separately.
Portable CNC Plasma/Gas cutting machine is compact, economical,ready to use and can cut material of any size. Automated functions and a fully-integrated, user-friendly control provide versatile oxy-fuel or plasma processing. A precision guide rail ensures stable motion of the crossbeam and full support of the cutting torch for accurate and reliable performance. A simple, menu-driven interface is easy to learn and operate. It also makes an ideal kit for building your own high-end machine, whether you simply provide a frame to support the material or expand the size and capabilities of the machine for another application. No other machine gets you close to the same quality and capabilities for the price!
Due to its compact size and portability, installation of the machine is easier than ever. Assembly and setup of all components, such as machine body, rail, and cross bar do not require any special tools. Prior to shipping, it is pre-adjusted at factory. Once you are ready, simply slide all components together and connect cables.
- Z-Axis Motorized lifter
- THC (Torch Height Control) Arc voltage height control *optional
- Ohmic touch height sensing to set optimal piercing height
- Tool-less quick disconnect torch to easily switch from mechanized plasma cutting to manual operation
- Compatible with most air plasma systems
- Easy to disassemble and assemble
- Light weight, can be moved and used just about anywhere
- Flame cutting and plasma cutting
- Smart cut, cut all shapes from AutoCAD
- Flame mode can also be equipped with automatic ignition device and a capacitance adjustable height control device*similar to THC
|Shape Ready for cut
CNC Control*for more details go to download datsheet
- 7 inches 800*680 dots color LCD.
- Man-Machine-Dialog software and Professional Hot Key design for easy cutting operation, user-friendly as Hypertherm’s EDGE controller.
- Multi-language file system and menu, and the menu can be switched only by one key.
- DSP core can control the machine move in high speed accurately, stably and in low noise.
- Long-distance remote control can control the machine to move forward ,backward, left, right and cutting start, stop and so on (optional configuration).
- Support the EIA code (G code) and various FastCAM、FreeNest、SmartNest、IBE softwares.
- Compact keyboard design and easy to input files.
- Operations such as Proportion Zoom, Rotate, Mirror, Array display, Steel plate angle adjust…..all available and have professional solution in the CNC controller.
- Coordinate system can be customized to support the two-dimensional coordinates of all eight kinds.
- All input and output port type and the number can be customized (normally open or normally closed)
- System Self-diagnosis for easy trouble-shooting.
- All functions and techniques can upgrade online
- Import and export files by single or all files.
- Support the Flame, Plasma, Dusting draw and Demonstration four kinds of mode.
- Flame and Plasma are separated in the control IO ports.
- Support THC, two level preheat, three level pierce in flame mode.
- Plasma arc feedback, positioning feedback, automatically shut down the arc at the corner.
- Support edge cutting. It can save the preheat time for the thick steel plate.
- Movement speed can be real-time acceleration, deceleration.
- According to plate thickness, the cutting speed is automatically restricted by a speed limit in the corner, effectively preventing over burn.
- Dynamic/static illustration of the process, graphics zoom in / out, dynamically tracking cut-off point under zooming state.
- Automatically memorize the working situation and the last cutting point when power off.
- "Cutting offset" function can avoid waste the steel plate when the nesting of the plate is calculated wrong.
- Set up different administration authority and the corresponding password to safeguard the interests of managers.
- Control Axis：2
- Control accuracy ：+/-0.001mm
- Coordinate range：+/- 99999.999mm
- Max pulses : 200kHz Max speed：15000 mm/m
- Max lines of code：150000lines
- Max size of single code file：4M
- Time resolution ：10ms
- Working Voltage： DC 24V in put
- Working Temperature：-10℃-60℃. Relative Humidity, 0-95%.
Plasma vs Oxifuel/Gas
Plasma vs Oxifuel/Gas basic comparations
What is plasma cutting technology?
In simplest terms, plasma cutting is a process that uses a high velocity jet of ionized gas that is delivered from a constricting orifice. The high velocity ionized gas, that is, the plasma, conducts electricity from the torch of the plasma cutter to the work piece. The plasma heats the work piece, melting the material. The high velocity stream of ionized gas mechanically blows the molten metal away, severing the material and making the cut.
How does plasma cutting compare to oxyfuel cutting?
Plasma cutting can be performed on any type of conductive metal - mild steel, aluminum and stainless are some examples. With mild steel, operators will experience faster, thicker cuts than with alloys.
Oxyfuel cuts by burning, or oxidizing, the base metal. It’s limited to steel and other ferrous metals that support the oxidizing process. Metals like aluminum and stainless steel form an oxide that inhibits further oxidization, making conventional oxyfuel cutting impossible. Plasma cutting, however, does not rely on oxidation to work, and thus it can cut aluminum, stainless and any other conductive material.
While different gasses can be used for plasma cutting, most people today use compressed air for the plasma gas. In most operations, compressed air is readily available, and thus plasma does not require fuel gas and compressed oxygen for operation. Some portable units also supply air from an on-board compressor.
Plasma cutting is typically easier for the novice to master, and on thinner materials, plasma cutting is much faster than oxyfuel cutting. However, for heavy sections of steel (1 inch and greater), oxyfuel is still preferred since oxyfuel is typically faster and requires lower capacity power supplies than plasma.
What can I use a plasma cutter for?
Plasma cutting is ideal for cutting steel, and non-ferrous material less than 1 inch thick. Oxyfuel cutting requires that the operator carefully control the cutting speed so as to maintain the oxidizing process. Move too quickly and the cutting stops. Plasma is more forgiving. Plasma cutting shines in many niche applications, such as cutting expanded metal, which is awkward and slow with oxyfuel. Also, compared to mechanical cutting, plasma is usually much faster, and can easily make non-linear cuts.
What are the limitations to plasma cutting? Where is oxyfuel preferred?
Oxyfuel may still be the preferred process for some applications. Plasma cutting machines are more expensive than oxyacetylene. Torch cutting also operates independent of electrical power or compressed air which may make it a more convenient method for some users. Oxyfuel can also cut thicker sections (>1 inch) of steel more quickly than plasma. In-plant users, however, can benefit from plasma technology using pre-existing shop services at little additional cost, while eliminating the consumable cost of oxygen and fuel gas, as well as the safety hazard associated with compressed gases.