This 4 Axis CNC USB Controller is designed to be used for notebook and tablets, simple configuration and compatibility. It can be used to control various machines such as CNC routers, milling machines and lathes. Mach3 USB card controller have an output pulse rate of 100KHz.
- Support for 4-axis linkage, you can connect four stepper motor drives or servo drives;
- Maximum step-pulse frequency is 100KHz,which is suitable for the servo or stepping motor;
- Support automatic probe tool
- Support Emergency input
- Support for limit switch
- Support for connecting electronic handwheel
- Need use external 24V DC power supply to isolate USB and external port, and to make the system more stable
- Have 0-10V output port, you can use mach3 software to control the spindle motor speed.
- 4 general-purpose inputs, you can connect the limit switch, estop switch, probe switch, back to zero and other device
- 4 general-purpose isolated relay drive output interface, can drive four relays for controlling the spindle starts, forward rotating and reverse rotating, pumps and other device
- 1 status LED, indicate connection status on the board
- Step 1: You need to install Mach3. If you already have installed Mach3, skip this step.
- Step 2: Download the USB Motion Driver RnRMotion.dll from this LINK unrar it, copy and paste the file into your Mach3 Plugins folder Example: "C:/Users/ProgramFiles/Mach3/Plugins"
- Step 3: Make sure you board is connected to the PC via USB cable. It will automatically recognize the USB device.
- Step 4: Open Mach3 and you should be prompted to select a driver. Select the "RnRMotionController" and check "Don't ask me again". This will allow your board to communicate with Mach3 controller.
- Step 5: Download the XML Mach3 Config File from this LINK with right clicking on the link and selecting "save as". Save the Mach3Mill.xml file in your Mach3 root folder.
An additional power source is required for the limit switches and spindle output of the board to work. NOTE: All communication cables close to cables with higher frequency and voltage should be shielded to avoided induction back to board and burning.
This is 10 pin ribbon socket conector for MPG (Manual Pulse Generator)
- 5V and GND are used for power of MPG encoder
- X,Y,Z and A are axis selector pins to select which axis to move (example: if you wish to select X axis to move, you ned to connect X pin to GND pin)
- A-CH and B-CH are signals to connect encoder or MPG wheel
- X10 and X100 are selectors for resolution multiplication of steps move per encoder pulse, connected both is X1 by default
NOTE: Do not exceed 5V input because the controller input will burn.
CNC USB Controller Manual DOWNLOAD
CNC USB Controller Plugin DOWNLOAD
Mach3Mill.xml setup file DOWNLOAD