REX- C100 is a dual line display Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) controller. The top line displays the measured temperature / Process Variable (PV) and the bottom line displays the target temperature / Set Variable (SV). This controller is compatible with with K type thermocouples.
When connected to a solid state relay (SSR) a heating element can be controlled to maintain exact temperatures while mashing.
Please refer to our product pictures that show the wiring diagram to the back of the controller.
- Measuring Accuracy: ±0.5%FS
- Cold-end Compensation Tolerance: ±2℃ can be Modified by Software in 0~50℃
- Resolution: 14 bit
- Sampling Cycle: 0.5 Sec
- Power: AC 110-240V 50/60HZ
- Process Value (PV)
- Setting Value (SV)
- Output and Self-tuning can be Indicated by: LED
- PIN Control: Yes (Including ON/OFF, Step-type PID and Continuous PID)
- Self-tuning control: Yes
- Relay Output: SSR Relay output / Relay
- Proportional Band (P): 0~Full Range (ON/OFF Control When Set to 0)
- Detective Temperature Range: 0 to 400℃
- Insulation Resistance: >50M ohm(500V DC)
- Insulation Resistance: 1500V AC/min
- Insulation Resistance: Power Consumption < 10 VA
- Working Environment: 0~50℃